Monday, November 22, 2004

I killed 300 people yesterday

Sunday is a good day to kill. I usually get my fix in and kill about 100+ people on Sunday, just to releave some stress for the upcoming week. But just after I had my fill, my brother invites me to join his friends in an group killing! I had to have killed at least 200 people by the time it was over. That was one of the best kill fest I have ever been to!



... oh, you do know im talking about Counterstrike: Source on my computer and a Halo 2 lan party right? Ok good.

BAD NOTES:
-My friend never called me (suprise!) but I wasnt going to go out Saturday night anyway. Needless to say... im still all alone *sadfrown*

GOOD NOTES:
-The Reddletters showed up this Friday (had my weeks mixed up) and played a good show. I spent all my drink money then, so Saturday was out of the question.
-Titans WON! They came from behind with a crippled team to beat a better standing team in the division. It was a very good day for them. Hopefully they can do the same thing next week against the Texans. The sucky thing is that I picked against the titans this week so in a way, It was a win/lose for me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home