Monday, December 13, 2004

lapse of judgment.

I was almost desperate enough to do one of the lamest things possible....... I just about sent in a video interview to friggin MTV about joining a reality show. I was watching the Real World (I have no good excuses for that) and had a lapse of judgment. I decided to go to mtv.com and see what they have going on in their casting calls. Well apparently they have a new show they are casting for and it is in LA. Now if it was anywhere but LA I wouldn't have given it a second thought... but that is the region I grew up in, and most of my family and friends live within an easy drive of there. So hey.. If I was accepted I would get a free vacation to my favorite place, get to visit friends and family, be on tv, and possibly win the big prizes! But then I realized I would be seen and judged by dozens of curious teens, and have to be somewhat interesting. Plus the show is like real world where you have to live with strangers (which I wouldn't mind) but you are competing and eliminating roommates doing whatever humiliating things they make you do. So fuck that. Although I am probably being so negative about this idea because I couldn't get my VCR to record the input from my video camera in order to make my application video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home