Tuesday, January 04, 2005

whats on my mind....

I've been thinkin (yea it happens) about how much I things have changed since d-day. Thats my little nick name for the day i was dumped and became free of my ex-girlfriend. I hung out with my friends a lot on weekdays and we just liked to bullshit around and drive a half hour just for a good burger or some of that cold stone icecream. Eddie and Richard both have girlfriends so they spend time with them on friday and saturday nights, which was one of the reasons I went out to the bars on those nights. I've become a regular... lots of ppl there know my name and I've actually made some friends and hooked up with a girl. Its not like its the greatest thing in the world... I would quit all of that just for a steady girlfriend to spend time with on the weekend. Although I would still have to stop by on occasion to rock out to the live bands..... and of course drink da beer.

So there is this girl.. We have the same kind of sense of humor and have some things in common, but a lot that isn't. I can talk to her real easy on the phone or in person about whatever and she's quite hot and knows it. I definetly like to hang out with her as a friend, but I doubt we would make a good couple. She seems very friendly but I can tell that im not her type either.

*** Sorry to interupt this blog, but here is an important news update***

You are a sock.



You are a cozy, fuzzy, warm-hearted person. A lot of your friends describe you as a hopeless romantic. You fall for the opposite sex very easily. But be careful, because usually you don't know what you are getting into, and because you are very sensitive, you can get hurt... especially in early relationships. Also, don't exclude the cold-hearted from your "want-list", because they just might be looking for a kind person to warm up their heart.... or a sock to warm up their feet.

Most compatible with: Toilet Paper.


Click here -- What Random Object Represents Your Inner Self?


... great.. im most comatable with toilet paper...

***and now we return to your regularly scheduled blog***

So shes fun to hang out with and nice to talk to. I just need to remember that nothing is going to happen and not get jealous when she invites a guy back to her place when I DROVE! Hehe... lets just say that they both got a taste of my joy of rally racing on the way home in my ZIXTOO!

At least I had a fun new years. 15 friggin dollars to get into shakers but they had an awsome band and free shampane, which put me over the top. Its great when there isnt anyone in front of the stage and I get up there when they play a song I like... then by the end of the song there is 10 ppl rocking out with me....most of which are chicks. Some danced with me, and one kissed me at midnight. But then at the end of the night I ended up in the bathroom tossin the shampain down the toilet and then basically took a nap in my car until I was able to drive home. Thats something that has changed lately.... I am not quite as responsible as I used to be... Its like im regressing instead of growing up.

One thing hasnt changed though.. my utter addiction to computers and games... no friggin wonder in dont have a girlfriend. Damn I need some toilet paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home