Wednesday, January 05, 2005

whats that word? Photogenic?

Yea, i think I need a new picture. I look like a bum! Noone wants to read the blog of a bum! Except maybe another bum who wants to talk to bums....I have this great big dimple on my left cheek that needs some camera time, but it takes me like 20 pictures to get one I like! :-P

So today I had to get up early (well 9am is early for a bum like me) and take my car to the Ford dealership. My trunk has been taking in water for like a year now. I tried to fix it on my own with some goo in the place I though the leak was coming in, but then I left out the screws that held in my tail light. One of which ended up in my rear tire when I backed out of the driveway. After I got new screws it still leaked and then I finaly bit the bullet and took it to the shop today. Hopefully they wont charge a fortune to fix a tiny leak, but amost anything is worth getting rid of the smell of mildew in my car and water damage to anything I put in my trunk. It's not very attractive. Then I can finaly get some new speakers without the threat of shorting them out.
After the van service took me to work I talked to my Mom (slash boss) about the new XM Radio web design. So I've been working on that while sifting through other peoples blogs to see if there is anyone I can relate too. If anyone reads this.. is there some kind of filter to keep from going to ad blogs and foreign blogs. I just want to talk to English speaking people that aren't trying to sell me anything other then their opinion.
Gawd im hungry.. and I can't drive to get fast food cuz my car is in the shop. Maybe I can steal the Expedition from ma. I'll go try that.. cya tommorow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home