Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I was browsing blogs and ran across http://corruptionyouth.blogspot.com/
Its nothing interesting to me, but I just wanted to give credit to the person who I am stealing their little daily message thingy at the end of her post.

So I will just go straight to that...

Listening to: some techno music that a friend is working on. Its actually pretty good and im not a huge techno fan..

Watching: Napoleon Dynomite hopefully tonight. I need a good laugh

Playing: With any luck I wont be gaming tonight.. but most likely i'll be playing Counterstrike

Feeling: Lonely.. i need to be around other ppl, just to bullshit and talk with someone other then myself

Daily Goal: Call Jess and borrow Napoleon Dynomite. hopefully she will want to watch it with me.

Weekly Goal: Find a place to meet new ppl. Just because its dark, doesn't mean i have to go home.... I'm not 11!

Relationship Status: Jess is just a friend but I hope to persue that friendship some more since I just met her.

Am suddenly wanting: to buy some subs for my car.. something cheap tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home