Thursday, February 24, 2005

What the #$% do you want!?

I don't mean to be rude but WTF! Twice this week I have recieved an aim messages from her. This is basically how the conversation goes.....

Her: Hi
Me: Hey
Her: How are you?
Me: Peachy
Me: How bout u?
Her: I'm doing great!
*20 minute silence*

*she has logged off*

Me: well that was a great fucking conversation, thanks for starting it!

That was today about 5 minutes ago... The one earlier this week was a bit different. I actually fell for it and asked her whats up, and she replied saying that she is now working 24 hr shifts on the ambulance. Ok great, good for you! I just want to yell, "I dont fucking care what you are doing anymore, please go away!" But I am not the kind of guy that burns bridges and makes enemies.
I really just want to ask her what the fuck does she want? Why doesn't she just forget about me and let me forget about her? It makes me think about wether she wants to get back together. Or is she waiting for me to ask if she is still single so she can say "No...I'm engaged, teehee." Or is she lonely and has noone else to talk too. Noone else to gloat too. Noone else to give her the encouragment and support that I gave her. Noone else to make her feel better about herself..... But what I really want to ask her is why did she stop loving me. Because I don't believe in God like she does? Or was that an excuse. So many questions that I don't really want to know the answer to. If she had left me alone, she would be whiped from my mental hardrive by now. Even her cousin Jimmy messages me all of the time.... but hes cool, so I don't mind.

Seriously though.. this needs to end. I'll keep you posted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home