Thursday, January 06, 2005

ya think

...that a person who has been building web pages for a few years would be able to make a fancy look for his blog. If nothing better happens tonight then that will be my goal.

So yesterday I got my car back from the dealership and didn't check it out until this morning in the daylight. It looked like the leak was fixed but something was missing. They didn't put my carpet back in! I have to go pick it up after I get off work... aparently the technitian left it out to dry and didn't know I picked up the car. Ok so that was a boring story, but it was the most exciting thing that happened this week.

Well I called Jess yesterday but she was busy with company so we didn't talk long. She said I could come watch the movie with her another time, so thats cool. I just don't know if i she is just being nice but is getting anoyed by me calling her all of the time, or if she really wants to be my friend. I suppose I could just wait until she called me but my money is on that never happening. Noone I ever give my number too calls me. And that is really annoying, and makes me sad.

I could really use a girlfriend right about now. Mainly because my shoulder is friggin killing me and I desperatly need a massage. Thats what I am really looking for. Someone who would do whatever I wanted to please me, because that is how I would treat them. I did so much for Julie to make her happy... I think I deserve someone who shows me the same affection. Of course back massages are only one of the many things I miss about having a girlfriend... right now i could just use some cheering up.

Listening to: some silly '12 days of christmas' song from fans of WoW PURE SILLYNESS!

Watching: for a girl

Playing: I have neglected WoW for a while...maybe I'll play that tongiht.

Feeling: pain in my shoulder...and in my heart

Daily Goal: make my blog look better

Weekly Goal: Still need to meet more people. It sucks being anti-social and stuck in the middle of dullsville

Am suddenly wanting: a guide to happyness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home