Monday, January 10, 2005

will things ever change?

So I had another typical weekend.
Nothing came up friday so I played games until about 8 and then rode around for like an hour just listening to music. I went to the bar and they had a boring alternative band + noone was there + i felt tired and unhappy, so I just went home at like 10:30 and played more games. Saturday I slept in and played games when i woke up. At about 8 i left to do the same thing as Friday. Just rode around for an hour and went to the bar. Some guy I went to highschool with saw me and wanted me to hang out with his friends, but they were all drunk and obnoxious. I really shouldn't go to the bar to meet ppl, lol! I wanted to go to Huntsville and listen to a good band, but when i mentioned it they said they wanted to come. I would have gone but bron and brie came in so i ditched the drunk guys and hung with those 2 for the rest of the night. There was some entertaining drama going on between bron, brie, and their friend that almost led to a fight so I stuck around to see how that worked out. Then we went to the waffle house and ate, and then i went home. I need to just go straight to hville next time, OR just find some better public place to hang out. Sunday I played WoW from 11am-3am straight. I admit it was a blast, but just another waisted day.
Now I am at the office.... its 20 till closing and I haven't done an ounce of work. Tonight I hope to keep busy and only play WoW for a bit and then go to sleep early. Tommorow morning I will get up real early and get to work and work a full day to catch up. I've got to do this if i want to be successful in this buisness adventure. I tend ot work better when music is playing... it clears my mind from all of the constant background noises. So with that in mind I will bring my new headphones from christmas, and some cd's. If i can actually WORK work from 9-5 tommorow it will be quite an acomplishment. Working for my mom on my own schedule without any supervision and full access to the internet for the past 3 years has really hurt my work ethics. I am sure you can imagine!
cya tommorow.. hopefully after work tho!

Listening to: XM Squizz as always

Watching: the clock!

Playing: WoW.. i have become addicted to it yet again

Feeling: motivated for no reason at all

Daily Goal: get to sleep by midnight

Weekly Goal: get some real work done at the office. 9-5 biatch!

Relationship Status: fuck it.. i've tried everything

Am suddenly wanting: to make myself proud... and my mom too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home