Wednesday, March 16, 2005

completely random

I dunno what to talk about today... I have a bunch of stuff that is suppost to be going on this week but nothing for today. Again I slept in till past 11am which tallied another 9hrs of dreamland. For breakfast, I ate my last bagel with some strawberry cream cheese and then noticed I had nothing to wash it down with.... It must be time to go shopping. Before I left I talked to Apoc on #d2r and set up our meeting for this weekend. Its going to be hard to get up at 6:30am, drive to Atlanta alone, be on my feet for 8 hrs at the conferance, find the meeting place and have some drinks with apoc, and then drive another 3 hours to get back home around midnight.
On my way to work I saw a friend and waved. He saw me and tried to call but when I picked up all I could hear was some horid static. If I didn't know any better I would have thought he was crunching a bag of potato chips by the receiver, but aparently he could hear me fine. I never heard that sound over a phone before but I guess it was my crappy service wreaking havoc on me in a new form. I'm gonna have to call him after work to hang out. There are plenty of movies that I haven't seen yet... or maybe we can set up some drinky-drinky for tommorow.
So I found a couple more blogs that I liked yesterday. Both by interesting females.... First is Candy Blue Kite who aparently likes to mess around in photoshop for fun. Its inspiring to see someone express their artistic side as a means of relaying emotions and events instead of just words. I am still visiting Laurie's blog to get my dose of quality writing. Her blog led me to Bryanna in the City who just posted a ton of pictures with her new camera. I love blogs with pictures, so I gotta keep this one too. Although the name reminds me a time when I had won a door prize at some event a couple of years ago. "And the winner is....Brianna Cummings! Where is she?" says the ladie with the microphone in front of the entire room. Aparently my handwritting was a bit too sloppy. I hesitated as everyone scanned around for the girl who won and then I slowly stood up and walked to the stage area. After I corrected her she said the right name over the mic and everyone had a good laugh... Of course all I could do was laugh with them and take my free mug.
Today I also added the box art for the "Life of Brian" movie from which I was named. Hope you like it!

I need a new portrait.... For some reason I think me wearing my crappy addias jacket with messed up hair in the office bathroom isnt the best I can do. Too bad all I have is my picture phone and an old video camera to snap shots with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home