Monday, March 14, 2005

good night out

So friday after my regular gaming session in huntsville I decided to finally head out to the club. Witch Doctors Opera was playing at Shakers so it was a good night to make up for the past month or so of staying at home. I had a fresh $100 bill in my pocket and a desire to get waisted. Even after 1 hurricane I was loosening up and rocking out to the band in my own private table. In between songs they anounced $1 buds and I imediatly ordered one... and kept em coming. About an hour of sitting alone I saw some friends come in and got up to say hi. Sisters.. both not my type... and only 1 I who actually knew me well. The other was older and often ignored me, but not tonight. She had some guy that sat next to her and hit on her which she obviously wasnt interested in. I came and talked to them in between sets and she wanted me to stay so the guy wouldnt be able to hit on her. He was obviously pissed and tried to show me up, but failed miserably because I was in such a good mood. And then I bought them both shots because they didnt have money (and i know they love them shots!) Then there was this other girl who i see up there a lot. She always comes on fridays and listens to the cool bands like I do... I started a convo with her because we have the same cool phone. We talked about bands and I could tell she was a little older then me because of the bands that she liked....

I was quite drunk at this point.

Eventually I went up and rocked out when they played something I liked.. there were some hot girls up there who were really diggin it and wanted to dance. The band dug my support too and talked to me a bit. I just felt so at ease and like I owned the place... shit I even challenged to owner to a quick game of fooseball for no reason at all. But still.... I didn't make any moves on the girls there and went home alone. Actually 'shell and her sister drove me home and I don't even remember it. I don't remember last call or clearing out of the club. I don't remember the ride home or opening my front door. I don't remember getting undressed and passing out on my bed. I havent even talked to shell about it but I imagine I was either really drunk and stupid or just passed out. I think the last thing I remember was eating spicy popcorn they had at the bar, and drinking from a bottle of Smirnoff w/ and a bottle of Bud Light at the same time. Maybe that wasnt such a good idea.

Of course it was a good night, and the band rocked. I just wish I actually made some moves and got a phone number or somethin... I guess I am just not the type of guy who get the phone numbers and takes girls I just met home. Or perhaps I was just too focused on getting waisted and rocking out, heh. This week is some crappy girl 70's band. Might be a good night to focus on picking up girls. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home