Thursday, January 20, 2005

just killin time

So its Thursday, and theres no computer at home still. I came in to the office to give it to the tech guy but he is still out. Although his assistant assures me the that he will be in today and will check out my comp. I should be getting kicked out of my office chair any minute now, so when that happens I'll have to end this message and go to Huntsville. Got a Best Buy gift card burnin a whole in my wallet. (where did that silly phrase come from anyway?)

So last night wasnt exactly as i planned. I really need to stop writing what I am going to do before I do it because it always goes differently. I did go to the gym after work. My back is still killing me so all i did was ride the bike. Nothing but middle aged people there, so no reason to stay talk to anyone. After that I went to the parents house and played with mandie. She is so crazy.. that dog is alone all day so when someone shows up, she attacks! I sat and watched some comedy while eating my parents food and then my dad walks in. He aparently lost the paperwork that we needed to get the car title put in my name, so that I can get cheaper insurance. We chatted some and watched American Idol together. Aparently we both think its pure entertainment to see some complete idiot think that they can sing, and then get laughed at by the judges on national television. When that was over I borrowed iRobot from him and went home to watch it. That movie is perdy cool. I had read what maddox thought ahead of time and he was sort of right. Although I still thought the graphics and the plot was entertaining.

Update: Well I just talked to the tech guy. He tested my hard drive with a face that usually means my doom. Then he told me the only way I can get my data back is if I pay some data recovery guys 60 bucks an hour for 4+ hours of maintenance, but all they really do is just plug it in and hit a button. And that still doesnt guarentee that I will get all of my important files back. So im off to go try that... wonder if they accept best buy cards as payment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home