Wednesday, January 12, 2005

yesterday, today, and tommorow

So yesterday was a bit of a sucess. I actually woke up and came in at about 9:15. I would have been on time but there was something good on TIVO when I ate breakfast. I brought my cds and headphones and listening actually helped me concentrate on the job. Unfortunatly I didn't actually get started until after lunch.... so it was a bit of a waiste. So it helped me concetrate, just not on what I needed to be doing. I still have to find a way to shorten my "settling in" phase when i come to work. After lunch tho I did about 3 days worth of work, so that balanced out, heh. Nothing special happened after work...
So today I got up at normal late time and here I am at work. I hope to get as much work done today as i did yesterday. We shall see. :P I need to call jes today or tommorow to see if she wants to hang out.... but I already have WoW plans for both evenings.

Tommorow should be the same story since I am trying to keep busy. I want to try for 9-5 again. Im gonna make so much money this next pay check! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home