Thursday, January 13, 2005

new blog style

Well I finally played with the template to make my blog a little more personal. It went with the same theme as my XM radio website. Although it kinda feels a little ronold mc'donaldish to me. I'll get over it.
Yesterday I went and saw Oceans 12 with my brother. It was the 9:50 show and noone else was in the theater. I don't blame them though.. its a crappy place. The seats are worse then the back seats in my car, and the screen is concave and skewed. Not to mention the projector is a lint factory and the surround sound is more like surround SUCKS! hehe ok thats the most cleaver thing I could think of, but it still fits. The movie was a riot... I would like to buy it when it gets on DVD. The clerk at the snack counter was a girl I remember from highschool. I always thought she was attractive. I would have gone and said hi, but she was on the phone. I am going to have to come back to the Crapmike theater just to say hi. From what I remember from HS she is the right kind of girl I am looking for. It helps me realize that they are out there, I just need to be outside to find em! err duh, lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

hmm craptastic. Aparently it doesn't want to save the template I made.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

oh patients brian patients. it works now

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home