Monday, January 24, 2005

me and my computer are one

bah.. erased, gotta start over :(

Lets see... oh yes, the cyborg theory

Aparently my physical being is actually connected to my personal computer. Therefore if it is having problems, then it is litterally killing me! And when it is infected with a virus, I get sick! The reason I came to this conclusion is because of my back problems that started the day my computer died. It was a 24hr pain that only went away yesterday after I replaced the hard drive! I am the next generation human-mutant-cyborg, hyper-evolved to survive in the age of technology! (yes im joking! hehe)

Moving on... So Thursday and Friday I was off work, ran around doing errands, and played 40k all day at the shop. Even without my computer, I managed to keep my nerdism in play. Although Friday night I went to the bar... nothing was going on there so I split that hole early and went to bed, hehe. Saturday was better. More people showed up and bron and brie were there. We hung out, got sloppy drunk, and I actually had a good time. They had some friends with em that were real friendly so it was even more fun. We went back to Brons house as usual but there was some drama which led to everyone leaving. Then Sunday was playoffs and getting my computer running. Needless to say, I didnt leave the house
*save*

and crap i did it again.

I typed this whole thing about doing new things with my career like maybe with the miltary since everything I am interested in has something to do with that... BUT i guess its not that important. I will continue with my goals for the week tho

Work: I gotta get these XM black pages up and running and then let em loose. Then i'll get some feedback from fansites and make changes acordingly. Visualize and attack!

Project: Its probably a good thing that I have to start from scratch with this new update from Steam using bots. Its basically all I was waiting for. Now lets get it workin! Visualize and attack!

Career: I need to picture where I want to be in 5 years and start making productive moves in that direction. There are no limits to my potential if I.... VISUALIZE AND ATTTTTTACK!

Hobby: well this week I am already scheduled to go to hunstville. So i shall! I need to spend some time painting my mini's for the contest as well as my fleet.

Gaming: Well, if i get bored I'll play some WoW and get money for my mount, or just help out clanmates that are lower then me. Oh shizzle! Thursday is suppost to be my big game night! Better get crackin on that!

Apearance: I need to get in somewhat good shape since I dont have health insurance. And I need to update my wardrobe into something that is me now, not me 5 yrs ago! Just visualise it and go shopping!

Life: With all of these goals, there is no time for a life! Well ok, friday and saturday nights are still where its at. Lets hope for a good band somewhere, and a good crew to hang with.

ya, i think thats everything... lets get started! woooooo



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home