Wednesday, February 02, 2005

finito

I got my website for work finished and it looks hotT!

Also I decided to stop going to sports zone. I mean its kinda fun and all, and I am glad the regulars there know my face and maybe my name and its cool. But I still feel out of place and uncomfortable there. Even when I go to see the live bands I feel like I don't belong. Maybe its just my anti-social sense telling me to go home and hide, but maybe its also that 90% of the people there are assholes that I don't have anything in common with. I'm beginning to think its just that I don't belong in Alabama at all. Like what I really need to do is move away. Back to the west side.. or just anyplace with more people like me. I bet if I stayed in California with Alan and moved with him to San Jose for school, I would have been much happier. Now he is getting married and moving somewhere else. I've been saying a lot lately that I need to make some serious changes and I made a bunch of short term goals to satisfy my depression. But what I really should focus on is the future. I need a 5 year plan. A 10 year plan. Something to look forward too. This is gonna take some serious thought (for a change)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home