Friday, January 28, 2005

So this week sucked. I didn't do anything productive. I just basked in my nerdy ways. Yesterday I skipped work to go play 40k in Hunstville. Every other day I have been sitting at home playing games and watching movies after work. Other then my co-workers and brief talks with my borther, I havent talked to a single soul. It sucks how I have all of these goals on Monday and didnt acheive shit by Friday. Lets see....Well ok I did get my office work done.... I did some research and made some changes to my project, and I sorta did my hobby and gaming goals. but probably the bigger 3 like apearance, career, and life havent even been touched. Well, ok I tried to go shopping but bought some shit I will probably never wear. How can I get things to change without changing who I am?

Ok seriously, no more bitching! Shit could be worse. At least I have something I can work with here. No more planning ahead, things usualy work out better when I am spontaneous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home