Thursday, February 03, 2005

lehhoo-zahher

See, I complain about being alone and that noone ever calls me to hang out. But then of course I never call anyone either. I just do my daily routine, expecting people to call me and some shit to happen. Well yesterday I called just about everyone on my phone just to bullshit and see if they wanted to hang out for a bit. Of course everyone already had plans or didn't answer. BAH!

So i went to go bug a friend who was working. But I was all wierd... like I didn't know how to talk to a friend and I studdered, averted eye contact, asked really stupid questions, mumbled and shit like that. WTF, I am such a loser, lol. I doubt she will want to hang out w/ me anytime soon. I'll keep bugging her until I get it right, hehe.

I also went to the gym before all of this. There was a sorta hot lookin girl runnin around doing a million excerses on just about every cadio machine except the one I was on. She was on the one right next to me for a couple minutes, but I was too busy watching the TV instead of talking to her. What an L7! She had a nice mustang too :P In my defence it was the episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where they were in Italy. While I was doin the rest of my workout I hurt my left arm real bad doing normal curls... it hurts like a biatch today! Its not something I want to talk about with any here because they might thing I hurt it doing "other things"

After all of that mess was over I went home and played on my computer cuz there was noone to hang out with. *SIGH*

THEN at 3:30am this morning I got a message on my phone that woke me up. It was Sport Zone Brandon and his car was dead. Aparently I am the only one he didn't mind waking up that had jumper cables. There was this whole thing about Clint getting a DUI cuz they were out at Shakers and he shouldn't have drove home... Of course they didn't invite me to their lil outing. :-/ Being the boy scout that I am I drug my ass out of bed and went to jump Brandons car which was a peice of cake. I am such a friggin nice guy. To bad I probably wont even see em again if I stop going to SZ.... I think I deserve a free drink for that. Or at least an invite next time (DAMNIT!)

OK i got it.. I said no more going to the bar, but the new deal is that I won't go anymore unless I have plans to go with friends. No more going by my pathetic lonely self, heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I was gonna edit and add this but I decided to make it a comment just to feel special.

About the whole going to the bar alone thing. Most of the people I talk to at the bar say its a bold and brave thing that they could never do and they act so amazed when they hear it. Of course in the back of their head i know they are saying, what a loner! But to me its not that big of a deal.. Its just a place were people drink, hang out, and listen to music. Sometimes I like to do that at home, sometimes I like to do it in public... big deal?! ZEE END

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home