Friday, March 18, 2005

Atlanta, here I come

So lazy ol me has to get up at 6am, drive to hville to join the convoy and then go to Atlanta for Games Day. After that ends at 6pm I've got to call apoc and meet him some place. Then hes taking me to his brothers house where there is usually a lot of ppl drinking and having the usual party. I can just imagine how tired I will be by then after being on my feet all day... shit im getting sleepy just thinking about it! heh.
$45 to enter, $20 for gas, 10 for lunch, 15 for dinner, and the rest for drinks. Thats a lot to blow for one day for me.... At least apoc is letting me sleep on his couch so I don't have to get a room. I'll probably be back mid day on sunday

After this whole gamesday shindig is over I think I really need to buckle down and make something happen. My money situation isn't improving at all, but at least I got some work done on a project this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

hmm.. so I lose an hour.. guess that means i need to be up at 5am

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home