Friday, May 06, 2005

another week

I haven't felt like bloggin lately. I took my blog off of the the list of blogs I look at every day because I don't want anyone snooping around my computer and finding it. So now it is kind of out of sight and out of mind.

Yesterday was 5/5/05 and I had another 3d users group meeting. This twas a good one since there seemed to be so many people that showed up. The guest speaker today was a long-winded guy who talked about his entire career of sculpting clay figures for the underground market and later professionaly for disney.
The highlight of the night was when I talked to my old instructor and he said he had a job offer lined up just for me. Whats the job you ask? Well it would be making simulations for the military. Thats just really cool. This would be a better job then that NASA job that just fell through. I am so friggin excited. I NEED this job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home