Friday, April 01, 2005

California, it's the cheese!

So I called up my buddy Alan from the good ol' days back in California to get the skinny on his current events. Aprarently he is still a genious and all into politics. He's got an internship doing paperwork for some political office down there, which is new since he never had a real job yet. Hes about to graduate this spring which means hes ready to go to the next step. For me that would be a job in the field, but for him it means more school! He's planning to move to Monteray, California and live with his fiance to go into post-graduate school. So I told him about my plans to move back to Cali and how I was hopping to move close to his area since thats the main spot for my kind of work. He was happy to hear from me and hear my news and all that..... good sheit. The major hurtle I am facing is 1) finding that perfect job that can get me there and pay me enough to live there. My deadlines are becoming crunched so I really need to pick up my game! Now that I know the name of the city I want to move to, the job search begins!

Me: So ya, I just wanted to know exactly where y'all where planning on moving.
Alan: We are going to split an apartment in Monteray
Me: Oh, like the cheese!
Alan: ........ ya, Monteray Jack. Exactly.
Me: California, its the cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home