Thursday, March 31, 2005

enough of that nonsense

I cant believe i even posted that stuff, heh. But who cares! moving along

XM online is the cure! Normally I am bored and looking for something to distract me while I work at home or at the office.... but all I really needed was a little audio stimulation to keep me entertained. Of course this is something that you could get from any internet radio, but since I am so attached/addicted to my XM its the only to go for me. Surpisingly it gets me working.. I am so much more productive with tunes pumping into my skull. I worked on my project for about 4 hours after I got home from the office. I probably am anoying the hell out of my neighbors tho with the radio going.

Other news.. Spring weather in Alabama has been wonderful. Now if I could only go outside to enjoy it!

Other other news... I am getting too far out of shape. My little pudge belly has really rounded out and my pecks are awful. I think my gym membership expires this month so I just need to find an alternate method of excersize since I don't live over there anymore.

Other other other news? Theres no such thing! Anyway, I have been thinking that since I plan to be moving soon, I shouldn't bother looking for a girl friend or going to bars for that matter. I need to concentrate on what I am trying to acomplish here! I have kind of set up a new routine. Work till 5, workout (or enjoy the daylight)till 6ish, 3d stuff till 10, games till 12. That sounds about right. Working 3d stuff into my regular schedule should really help! Thats my Mon-Thursday. Fridays I will probably still want to go to Huntsville. Saturdays will be a work heavy day and Sundays will be my day of rest. Lets see how long that lasts.... *rolls eyes at himself*

Lets see.. what else..... I took a better picture with my phone, but the quality sucks. I'll be adding it to my profile soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home