Monday, April 11, 2005

No one ever said work was suppost to be fun.

Maybe I should just make webpages for a living. I mean, everyone and their mother needs a website for something these days. I have made at least 6 websites for either personal use or for work and I have had twice that many offers from other people who just need something simple that I can do on a weekend. Today my main (only) 3d contractor asked me to work on his website instead of 3d art. Then someone from work advised me to contact the local newspaper because they are looking for people to work on the weekends to update their website.

HHMMMM

It's not really what I want to do for a living, but I need the money and I have the skills, so why not?

Anyway, this is just something I am currently mulling over. I don't really hate making websites... it's just not the same as working in 3D. Well... no one ever said it was suppost to be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home