Friday, April 08, 2005

no disassemble!

I would have posted more this week but stupid blogger disassembled my last post. MEANIES!

The good news is that I found the files that I thought I had lost when my hard drive crashed! YAY! I feel so much better now. Its like finding a puppy that has been lost for weeks, just sitting on your doorstep when you come home after you had lost all hope of seeing the poor thing again.

I'm meeting with someone about my mod this weekend and will definetly start getting my team together to work on something effective. SWEET!

The bad news is that I am still addicted to gaming (old news!) and I stay up too late, put off important things, and stay indoors on beutiful days. *shrug*

I almost have my project done that I am doing for the 3d forum competition. That will be cool to finish and turn in, expecially if I win and move to the next round! If I don't, well that gives me time to work on my project.

Oh, more bad news... my taxes! UGH, this is my first year doing taxes and since I am a freelance artist I have to account for my "buisiness". The good thing is that I can deduct a lot of expences that I had last year from traveling to Birmingham and GDC, BUT since I wasn't thinking about taxes at the time I have to dig up all of those records... if I even have them. Plus, well its already April so I only have 1 more week to get all of this done. Mrs. Buisness women (my mom/boss) herself is guiding me through this plus a person from work handles taxes so I am not entirely worried about it.

More bad/good news is that Cindy is now getting her tubes tied or something. I think its because she has some internal problems.. not really because she doesn't want to ever get pregnant. This means she will be out of the office for the rest of the month. I will have this room all to myself and I will be incharge of fixing EVERYTHING that goes wronge in her absence. This means more hours and more money.. as long as I can get up in time!

Anyway, cya next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home