Tuesday, May 17, 2005

boring

Damn im boring. Nothing to blog about. Really I am just waiting to hear about this damn job offer. I really want/need this job and I don't want to jinks it so I have kept quiet. My coworker is getting back from her sergery soon and there is so little work to do here right now as it is. So if this job falls through then I will soon be unemployed and broke with no more leads to work. Plus my headphones are dead so I have no means to music once she shows up again. And by dead I mean I chewed through the cord. It's a bad habit...everything small and in arms reach has been chewed, broken, and drooled on.... I feel sorry for anyone who uses my desk while I am not here.
Honestly part of me is looking forward to being unemployed. I have had it too easy and have been waisting the past few months of my life with nothing to really show for it. The chances of me getting a job in California is pretty slim without something more substantial under my belt then making webpages. Or a bachelors degree for that matter. I denied it before but I have always sort of known that I need to at least get that degree before I can be taken seriously in the job market. Especially in a place like California where the competition in my field is so heavy. I need a kick in the butt! I need to get out of this dead end job and work on my career! I need this jerk to give me an update before I go crazy, heh.

On a side note,.. I meet the worse people when I go to the bar. I don't really want to talk about it except to say that old drunken lonely men are creepy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Purring said...

Thanks for swinging by my blog. Stopped in to read yours. Keep your head up! Don't be so hard on yourself. You are young! Figure out what you really want to do and then go for it. Don't let anything hold you back because before you know it half of your life is gone and there you are still sitting and 'hopin' things will turn around. You have the power to change your life.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Lonely old drunken men ARE creepy...And you're a guy! Imagine what it's like for us ladies at a bar when Mr. Inebriated Octegenarian starts slurring his woes all over us! :)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

well ok, I am sure its no picnic for a woman to get undesired attention from an incoherant aged man. But when he starts buying a dude drinks and tries to shake hands every 5 minutes, something aint right!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home