Friday, May 20, 2005

old flame

So back in the day when I delivered drugs for a Pharmacy, there was this girl. She was one of the techs at the Pharmacy and was fairly shorter then me with sholder length blond hair, blue eyes, a foxy face, and a sexy frame. She was also 3 years older then me and seeing some big, burly, asshole of a boyfriend at the time. From the info I gathered off of her friends, he treater her like shit but she stayed with him anyway. Well during a bump in the road, they had separated and during this time she began to take interest in someone else. It was a sensative, out of shape, nerdy kid that makes her laugh and has a cute dimple.

Before this I was quite nieve and never really did much more then hold hands with a girl. I was a senior in Highschool and very much a virgin. So when she asked me out I was shocked and even scared. I was comfortable talking with her since she was my good friend already, but I was very clumsy and uncomfortable when it came to getting close to her. I had my first drinks, a screwdriver, with her sitting in my lap while playing cards at a party with some coworkers. She smoked, pot too, but I didn't really care at the time. I never made a move on her and after about 2 weeks she gave me a peck on the cheek in the parking lot after work and then ran off. I was just trying to be a gentleman and probably would have been a little more agressive if she hadn't just got out of her long term relationship days before she asked me out.

And then it was over as quickly as it had begun. She called me one day not 2 weeks into it and said she was getting back with her asshole boyfriend. I was somewhat heartbroken but I was really just pissed off that she would do this to herself. The next day when she came to work, the spoiler on her mustang was taped together from when her upset boyfriend broke it in two with his angry fist. Yet she still went back to him.

The reason I thought of this story now is because when I went inside the aparentment complex's main office she was there with her sister, looking for a place to stay. She was as sexy as ever, smiling with her perfectly white teeth. I gave her a big hug and caught up with her life story. She told me that she moved to Tennessee with that guy and finally moved back because it didn't work out. Now she is single and could be living near by. It had been at least 3 years since I saw her and since then I have been in a long relationship, had sex, and got my drink on, so obviously I wasn't the same nieve little kid anymore. If I only thought a little faster I would have asked for her phone number, but instead I cut in front of her to deal with my problem and then ran off, back to my apartment.. wierd morning!

So what was I doing at the Apartment office? Well I lost the key to our mailbox last night and was trying to get it replaced. Of course any smart office would have a spare fucking mail key, but NOOOO they didn't. Now I can't get my mail until I intercept the delivery guy/girl or wait until they change the locks. Thats just rediculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home