Thursday, May 26, 2005

solo

Even though I sometimes complain about being lonely, I can't help but enjoy the good times I have to myself. Yesterday after work I suddenly had the urge to dust off my paintball gun and unload all of my left over rounds from last season. I drove out to my parents house and fired off $20 worth of old paint at targets I set on the ground. Although I was alone, It couldn't have been any more fun!
After my ammo was spent I went inside to wind down and raid their fridge. Apon opening the door I was greeting by a heavenly sight. A bowl of the freshest home grown strawberries was staring me in the face. I selected the largest, most flawless of the batch as if they were priceless rubies and then shoved them in my mouth. The taste of fresh, chilled strawberries are unmatched by any other flavor in the known world as far as my mouth is concerned. I am salivating just typing about them. After I finished plundering the kitchen I wrestled with the attention whore of a dog for a good 15 minutes. Then I snatched the Starwars ep 4-6 dvd's and got back in my car.
I had so much energy at this point that I couldn't help but take the windy road back home ,wrecklessly driving 70+ MPH as if I was in a Rally Race. After the 1-man race was over I made it home and then watched the dvd's back to back until I fell asleep...... good times :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home