Friday, February 04, 2005

blogaddict

I've really been interested in other peoples blogs lately. I have been browsing through blogs for hours. I wish there was a better way to narrow down what I browse through but o well. I just like seeing what other people like to blog about and see if there is anyone with common interests or problems.

Now as I have said before... I don't like reading books but short stories like blogs are great :D

There are a lot of talented writers out there recalling past events and expressing their feelings on a whole other level then what I am used to. Most entries I read come packaged with a hidden moral or life lesson that they have learned through the personal experiences that they describe. And who would have thought that I could learn a few things from reading!? I think my favorite blog that I have stumbled across recently is Divinities. She seems to know exactly who she is and what she wants. She is also quite skilled in writing detailed and interesting entries about her specific topic of the day.
My blogs are usually all over the place and are just about anything and everything that is on my mind without any reguard for its apeal to readers, or keeping to a specific topic. I kinda suck at that, heh

****///SO NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!\\\****

I need more moneh! I just wrote a check for $550 for rent and then withdrew 20 bucks from the ATM and noticed I only had $536 in the bank! OH NOES! actually its not big deal because I have a few hundred in savings. I just HATE having to leach from my saving acount.

Also its the big game this weekend. I hope something interesting comes up... If not, my backup plan is the superbowl party at the apartment complex. Free beer and chickenwings while watching the game on a monster plasma screen with a bunch of strangers that know where I live FOR THE WIN! Hopefully the Eagles will put up a fight and make it a good game, although I expect a total masacree by the Patriots. :P

and now the overdue orange thingy..


Listening to: Lots of CD's at work Currently its Static X
Watching: ZEE SUPER BOWL!
Playing: Counterstrike cuz i'm 1337
Feeling: like I don't give a fuck
Daily Goal: not to bounce any checks, oh and get a haircut
Weekly Goal: hmm little late for that
Relationship Status: Single, but not by choice
Am suddenly wanting: to go on a journey and find myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Awwww...Thanks so much! I'm so flattered that you think enough of my writing to link me! :)

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home