Monday, March 21, 2005

crazy weekend

Its wierd how things start to go wronge, and then other things just go so well. In the end I would take this weekend as a loss, but almost worth it. Hmm I'm gonna write out the play by play and add up the score just to see how it balanced out.

I woke up, got ready, made good travel time, and didn't leave anything at home: +1pt
I paid full price at the door ($45) but from what I did and saw there I feel like I was ripped off:-1pt
I got a free t-shirt at the mega battle: +1pt
I missed out on the really good prizes because I didn't stick around till the end... I could have easily won something worth $20-50.: -1pt
I lost $40 worth of merchandise. I think it may have been stolen. That really sucked! -2pts
Meeting up with apoc was really easy, we got along well and had a good time at his brothers house while only spending about $20: +4
I didnt get any action, and I was tired most of the night. Then the drive home on Sunday sucked because I was still tired and now had a hangover: -2pts
I saw a car accident happen in Atlanta. We were on the #2 lane when a car in the #5 lane smashed into the right side of another car causing them both to spin out. The car at fault did a full 360 and then bolted off while the other car was left perpendicular to traffic blocking all 3 lanes to the right of us. Somehow everyone stopped without any further accidents and the guy seemed terrified but unharmed as we passed by on the left. That was kinda cool, hehe: +2pts
When I got home I found out my month old hard drive crashed AGAIN! So now I have to figure out what is causing my HD's to die and fix it. This means I may have lost all of my data from this months project. This is easily a -5pts because it means I need to buy something else and forget about the data on that HD. Unless I can restore the data somehow since it seams to be "not quite dead yet" : -5pts!
My server didn't go down like I thought it would since I havent paid the host yet, but I still havent heard back from him so it may go down anytime: Even
Carlo replied saying hes sending my tax stuff so thats a load off my shoulders: +1pts.
More drama at cdl but it could end up being a good thing: Even

So without the computer problem I would have been happy (+3) but aparently that is what tipped the scales into being a somewhat shitty weekend (-2)

If I can get that fixed tonight without losing my files I will be like +10 hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home