Thursday, March 24, 2005

im bored! please talk to me :P

Buisiness is so slow here at the office. With no chat room anymore and noone talking to me on AIM during the day, it gets really lonely and boring. I am getting so efficiant at browsing my dailing comics, blogs, forums, and news sites, that I have nothing to do in the afternoon between my assignments. So ya.. someone needs to get on AIM and chat with me! Just send "lets cyber" to crianbummings on AIM and we can talk about whatever. I am a good listener and not a certified therapist!
Anywho.. I dont bite, just give me a buzz if your bored too.

So its a beutiful day outside... I just want to ride around and listen to toons when I get off work. For some reason the 25th is throwing up a red flag in my head. What am I suppst to do tommorow? Pay a bill? Call someone? Play a game? Party hardy? I should really write that shit down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home