Tuesday, March 22, 2005

opertunity to live

Without a computer I suddenly have time to hang out. Yesterday I ran by a friends and ended up eating out with another together with another friend. Then I rented Shawn of the Dead and we watched it on his monster tv. That movie is just awsome! I love the way it was done.
I was considering mimicing the scene I saw at my friends brothers house from Atlanta. Maybe if I set up a dart board or card table and invited people over with drinks, I may be able to get some form of a social life going. But then I would have to deal with the house staying clean and all of the smoking going on.

If I cant recover the information off my recently deceased HD then I think I will just cancel the game project. I still want to work on it as a pet project but I don't think it will ever become a real game at this rate. A coder messaged me today and seemed interested in helping. If all goes well then that means I potentially have a level guy, a coder, and a modeler that can help me at this point. Thats really all I need for this stage and I could start taking on some real responsibilies and start managing the team.

The whole World of Warcraft leadership thing has really fallen apart. I think I need to resign from leadership to free myself of that whole responsibility. I've done all I could.

This whole blogging thing is really just me thinking out loud isnt it.... well I should really set a goal for this week and this month... sounds like its time for the orangeness!

Listening to: Nothing special
Watching: Shawn of the Dead!
Playing: Mr. Fix-it... no games until I suceed
Feeling: scruffy. I need take care of myself a little better.
Daily Goal: fix my computer!
Weekly Goal: fix my computer!
March Goal: make some new friends, set up my project after my comp is fixed
Relationship Status: Single, but so close
Am suddenly wanting: pick up a girl.. even if she isn't my type

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home