Wednesday, March 23, 2005

when it rains

... wear a poncho. ( that is an awsome word)

Not only is my computer still borked, but my boss/mom says she may have to lay me off since the buisiness isnt doing so well. That means in a couple months I will be looking for work!

Options:

1. Get another regular day job and continue trying to enhance my resume in my free time.
2. Start going to school for a bachelors degree and live off the money from that while I enhance my resume from schoolwork and free time.
3. Work for Carlo full time or find another local job in my field (or make webpages)
4. Look for jobs out of state and possibly plan to relocate soon if I get something
5. Sign up for the military and postpone my career.

I am thinking a combination of 2,3, and 4 would be perfect. But I know in order to relocate I will need to get lucky and find that perfect job... hopefully in California. And to get that job I will need something completely amazing to show on my resume. To do that I will need to spend all of my free time working on a project, before I get laid off. It needs to be perfect and the absolute best that I can do. That, plus what I have done for Carlo should land me an entry level job anywhere. If Carlo can continue to give me work I will have to do it quickly and flawlessly. I won't be looking for classes until I know were I will be in the next couple years.. but it is something that I want to do.

This may not be a bad thing after all.... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home