Thursday, June 30, 2005

craptastic

So here I am at work, excersizing several of my multiple bad habits at the same time....(That would be: chewing on anything within my reach; slouching so low in my chair that I have to sit up to see the keyboard; and mindlessly browsing the internet at work.)

When suddenly i get the feeling that something bad just happened. And indeed it did. I slowly removed the bottle cap from my mouth, but theres was still something small and light resting on my tongue. My jaw remained open as I removed the object and took a good look at it. Imiedetly I recognized it since its something I see every day. My head sank as my jaw closed and my tongue began to examine the damage. A good quarter of my top front left tooth was knocked loose due to my excesive gnawing.

I look freakin rediculous! You can fit a nickle in between my 2 front teeth. I don't have the funds to get it fixed right now so I guess I will just have to deal with it. I suppose its not the worse thing that could happen.

At least noone here in Alabama will ever notice, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home