Monday, June 20, 2005

Great Name!

I recently got an email titled that from a guy who happened to share the same first and last name as me. Sure thats not really a big deal, except that he was trying to pitch a video game design to me since he noticed that I have worked on video games before and he has always wanted to. Not only that, but he is an experienced programmer while I am an experienced artist. Combined we could be our own little game design team while sharing the same name. I would cover the creative/artistic left brain, and he be the smart/technical right brain. Combined we could be like a whole brain! hehe. The problem came up when he pitched his game concept. It was completely the opposite of what I would like to design.

I've also been getting several emails about people who are just interested in my mod design that I decided to put off. Some are saying to keep at it, and other want to help. I'd love to do this but do I really have the time?

So speaking about game art and design.... I have been communicating with the admissions associate for the game art and design school I would like to attend in California. I have filled out my application and now I have to write 2 essays which may determine wether I get accepted or not. It should be easy enough. I have until Wednesday.

I have also made plans to go to a tradeshow called Siggraph in LA mainly for the job fair they will be having. That means I have to prepare my portfolio so that I can impress the companies there. That really will be a lot of work... I have until July 30th.

Also I my friends Ed, and Rich are planning a trip to....err somewhere in Florida, I don't really know hehe.... but I am going. This will be mid July.

My brother lost his job and has 4 dollars to his name. We haven't payed all the bills for this month and next months is only a week away.... He may need to move out if he doesn't get a new job soon! That means I will need to deal with getting a roomate or moving out as well... damn that will suck. Especially right now.

One game I have been looking foward to comes out this week and the other game I play with my friends is demanding a lot my time as well recently.


Needless to say, I've got a lot of shit going on and here I am writting in my silly blog... oblivious of the stress and preasure that I should normally be feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home